Here’s a cool idea, combine the utility of an outdoor picnic table with the convenience of an icebox for drinks. That’s just what Heidi and Brent over at Kruse’s Workshop did to great affect.
For full detailed instructions see the article at Remodelaholic
Whether or not it’s something you need on the jobsite, it’s a very innovative and fun driver for around the house. Keep all your bits together inside the revolver-like barrel, it’s a six shooter. To change bits, just pull back the top slide.
Here’s a few bullet points from the Worx specs:
- Rapid Reloadable Cartridge allows you to store 6 bits in the tool, eliminating lost bits and time spent looking for them
- Advance the correct bit with a simple slide-action – no more fumbling around with small bits
- Front-mounted LED light means no more working in the dark
- Powerful 4V MaxLithium battery holds a charge for up to 12 months
- Side-mounted switch allows you to operate in reverse, and the rubber handle provides a comfortable grip
More details found here. Buy it on Amazon